- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
When do I use my flood plan?
Your flood plan will come into use if there is the potential warning of a flood in your area. The below colour signals indicate how you should use your flood plan.
Flooding is possible: You should make flood plan preparations
Flooding is expected: You should put your flood plan into action.
Take action immediately: Flooding is imminent in your location and you must implement flood plan now.