- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
Get the app
Download the Resilico connect app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Create your account
Tap Create an account on the login screen in the app. Use your email and a strong password to set up your account. We will also ask you to fill in your first and second name.
Adding your property
There will be a few questions around what type of property you have and what your address is. You can add some details about your property, including a property name along with a description or image. Once you have finished adding information about your property, tap Add property, and it should now appear on your dashboard.
Enabling flood alerts
To finish setting up your account you will be asked to enable notifications, it is really important that you do this so that you can get flood alerts. Once you have enabled your notifications your account set up is complete.