Connect for Schools
- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
How to I activate my schools flood plan when a flood is expected?
When a flood is expected you will have to start implementing your flood plan. The following steps will guide you through this.
- When your property is at risk of flooding, a warning notification will appear.
Tap the notification to open the app and get important information.
- Check the warning details so you know what to do.
- Then tap ‘View flood action plan’.
- Work through each action on your flood plan.
Mark completed actions so you can be sure your flood plan is fully implemented.