- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
How do I turn off notifications?
Important! Resilico Connect uses notifications let you know when a flood may occur. If you turn notifications off you could miss this and not have time to put your flood plan into action.
To disable notifications on your iOS device:
- Go to your device Settings
- Select Notifications
- Select the Resilico Connect app from your Application list > Configure notifications
There are many preferences to choose from, allowing you to continue using certain notifications, while silencing others if you’d like.
To adjust your notification settings on your Android device:
- Go to your device Settings > Device > Apps
- Locate and tap on the Resilico Connect app
- Uncheck Show Notifications
As Android operates on many different devices, this process may vary slightly. Please consult your manufacturer’s manual (or help centre) for further guidance if needed.