Connect for Schools
- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
What do the flood warning colours mean?
There are 4 different flood warning colours that can appear on your flood alerts.
No action is necessary: There is no prediction of flooding in your area.
Flooding is possible: You should make flood plan preparations in as flooding is possible in your area.
Flooding is expected: You should put your flood plan into action as flooding is expected in your area.
Take action immediately: Flooding is imminent in your location and you must implement flood plan now.