Connect for Schools
- Can I add more than one property?
- Can I use Resilico Connect for commercial properties?
- How do I get started using Resilico Connect?
- How do I maintain my PFR measures?
- How do I remove a property from my Resilico Connect account?
- Is there a limit on how many properties I can have?
- What are the benefits of using Resilico Connect?
- What do the flood warning colours mean?
What is PFR?
PFR stands for Property Flood Resilience, which is a set of measures used to reduce the risk of flooding to a property and its occupants. These measures can include things like installing flood barriers, adding flood-proofing materials to walls, and using waterproofing materials.
Property Flood Resilience also includes creating a Flood Plan, which outlines steps to take before, during, and after a flood. This plan should include emergency contacts, evacuation routes, and plans for recovery and repair.